Friday, June 18, 2010

Writing the Past...

Hello World!

It's me again, Sammy P. Back at you after a 4 month hiatus from the world of blogging.

It's funny how sometimes no matter how much you enjoy something, and no matter how good your intentions are of doing it, you somehow still find yourself one third of a year behind in your blog, even when you have experienced so many blog-worthy experiences.

And by "you" I actually mean me.

But one cool thing about writing a blog is that I can write whatever I want whenever I want... including the date. In other words, I can still write about all my adventures since February and just backdate the entry, and it's as if I had actually posted it months ago!

So in the end, I never actually got behind on my blog at all. When historians are analyzing the Chronicals of Sam centuries from now, they will never know that the dozen or so entries before this one were actually posted after it. Take that, history!

p.s. If you are a historian reading my blog centuries from now... please disregard this post. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Sam is blogging again. I love reading your posts. They always make me smile and sometimes laugh and today I really needed both so I'm glad I thought to check your blog. Thank You for being you!

    ReplyDelete